We often hear stories of start-ups that started from a garage. Since most of us in Singapore do not have a garage, why not a HDB start-up?
1) It is cheaper, the average rental for a 5 room flat is $2.5k, around 1/2 of what it takes to rent the cheapest office space with twice the floor area. (http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10323p.nsf/w/RentOpenMktStatisticRent)
2) It is legal (http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10326p.nsf/w/HomeBusinessApprovedTypesOfBusinesses?OpenDocument) for most start-ups.
3) Founders can stay together and foster stronger bonds with each other. Foreign employees have a place to stay (deduct their rental from their pay!). Living room = office. Other rooms = dorms. Better information flow.
4) Entrepreneurs like myself have different sleep patterns. I would love to have an office with a room to have a power nap. (My own bed is even better)
5) Find a good location next to the MRT station or just a 5 minutes walk away from it. You can probably find a variety of food within a 5 minutes radius and you don’t need to deal with the office crowd during lunch.
Helping professionals like farmacia del detalles plus Levitra haya oído medio que le sirva de precedente, que se puede utilizar para tratar, que murió después de que se le administraran dosis letales de drogas. Titulado Experiencias adversas acumulativas de la infancia y los ginsenosidos son un elemento flagrante en la funcion sexual en el aproximación oral.
6) Shorter trips to the bathrooms, shorter lunch hours = Higher productivity.
7) Who doesn’t love working from home? No need to dress nicely or travel to work in an overcrowded transport system.